Thursday, December 8, 2016

All for Tiny toes - winter craft

We have a tradition with my daughter that I absolutely love to do. She gets a little weird about paint being on her feet. She definitely does not like being dirty but after it's done she thinks it's really cool. V the first we do every year is her feet. It takes quite a bit of time since she moves quite a bit, I always end up getting my sister to help. So there are a few things you're gonna need. Canvas (I use canvas because it lasts longer) Acrylic Paint - white,light blue, black, pink, purple, red. Or you can choose your own colors.c Paint brushes - thin point, one you can squish with for texture, a wide one and a basic small one. Feet (those are really important) You can also do a family feet photo! My plan with these is that not only will I enjoy them in my old age but that she will cherish them in time after her teenage years. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment