Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Weekly Recipe - Rosemunnar (Swedish Thumbprint Cookies)

I swear the holidays bring trouble for me. I have a sweet tooth that you can't even imagine. It was a horrible time to start a diet, but I did anyway. I still sneak sweetd around though. I'm have to hide them from my 3 year old who seems to find them anyways. My favorite sweets are cookies. There are so many different kinds with so many amazing flavors. When I was a tiny for my grandmother used to bring home the cookie with the jelly in them on occasions and they were so amazing. It took me years to find out what they really were. I have decided to share this with y'all. It is the simplest cookie you will ever make with a tasty jelly Vetter and what makes this better is you can experiment with different jelly's to find your favorite. I totally recommend these for any holiday get together. I guarantee you'll be taking home an empty plate. ENJOY! _____________________________________________ Swedish Thumbprint Cookies

1 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup white sugar
2 cups sifted all-purpose
1/2 cup any flavor fruit jam

Directions

Prep
40 m

Cook
15 m

Ready In
55 m

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add sifted flour, and mix well.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls and place on cookie sheets.
Imprint your thumb in the center to make a 1/2-inch indentation.
Fill with your favorite preserves.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown at the edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment