Friday, December 9, 2016

I Shall Tie No More!

I have to say that tying shoes is simple but you step on one lace and you're having to stop what you're doing, bend down and tie it hoping no one trips over you if you're in a busy place or that it's not going to make you late to an appointment. These things are also great for hiking and workouts, you never have to worry about tripping over loose shoelaces. Then you have toddlers who aren't old enough to tie their shoes and velcro isn't exactly the cutest (that's just my opinion.) With toddlers, as cute as they are, they are clumsy with their feet and tennis shoes are just a pain then you have to double knot and all that junk. There is a fix y'all! A fix really exists! These amazing little time savers are called HICKIES. They come in an array of colors, but mine are black and pink to match my shoes!
I have saved so much time! There are 3 different fits to them. Regular, Loose or my most comfortable, right. They fit all fit all shoe sizes too! I'm just in love with these and I feel like I should buy them for everyone in my family. My mom also tested a set in her shoes and they were all white. My mom actually has some issues with her feet. She has a heel spur and her foot cramps up quite a bit and swells then she has to sit down and adjust her shoelaces. Well not anymore, because of the elasticity of these little beauties, they stretch with her feet and she's able to go farther longer even though there are sitting breaks in between. Anyways, find them and buy them! I just I was able to get these free for my true honest opinion of the product. These are my feelings. #usfamilyguide #gotitfree #bloggerperks

2 comments: