Sunday, December 25, 2016

It's almost over!

Christmas... You know I'm not that big of a fan. I love seeing my daughter excited though. Her face light up and watching her open her presents. As you get older though, Christmas just isn't there anymore. That feeling disappears. It totally sucks. I try every year to be happy or completely excited but I can't. I watched polar express and The Grinch. Now I feel like the Grinch.. just blah. I used to love singing Christmas songs and now I avoid them. I absolutely Loathe the sappy holiday love stories they play on tv. It's just not a happy holiday. The start of a new year sounds interesting though. The fact that maybe next year will be better and I can lose the blah attitude and hopefully enjoy all the holidays. Anyways. Here are pics of my adorable daughter.. She's extremely happy. I'll be back soon with a new craft and recipe for humans and dogs... maybe cats too!

No comments:

Post a Comment