Sunday, December 18, 2016

Picture Perfection

As usual I'm always snapping pics of my child. This day and age snapping pics is so eat and less time consuming so of course you can be walking around somewhere and see peyote doing selfies, tourist pics, family pics, and of course the mommy taking pics of her littles. Then they are either stuck on your phone or Facebook. I don't like using quick print places because I'm not a fan of glossy finish. If I'm gonna place my photo in a frame that already has a reflective surface why would I want a shiny picture? Anyway, this year I had the perfect pic for the Christmas Cards and of course I was to late to send them so I only ordered one so I could stare at how absolutely BEAUTIFUL it is. Tree quality is absolutely flawless! I swear I order everything from Adoramapix. I know their quality and I know it is always packaged correctly an in perfect condition even it gets here. I'm just obsessed. This Christmas card just makes me so happy even if I only have 1. It's ON the fridge like a child hangs their prized drawings! This is a prized card and I'm pretty sure I'll frame it and leave it up all year round. #Adoramapix #usfamilyblogger #igotitfree

I received this item to review. I was not financially compensated in any way. The opinions expressed are my own and are based on my observations.

No comments:

Post a Comment