Thursday, November 9, 2017

It's a Sugar Shower!

So I have a friend who has got me into this stuff and now I'm addicted! Everything from delectable, beautiful soaps to body and linen spray to hair masks to face washes! Its a bathroom palooza! These products are made to order. There is absolutely no back stock and they are completely handmade. The scents are amazing! So real you'd want to eat it, but don't cause it doesn't taste all that great lol! The soaps are shaped into cookies or donuts, whatever the scent its in. I cannot believe how amazing these products are. They are unique and creative. Definitely something I've never seen before. Did I mention they are reasonably priced too?! It's actually affordable to have fun with your bath stuff! Here is a link to get your order started! It's directly to my consultant! She's also an amazing woman, a mother of 3 girls and a sweet boy on the way on top of being an amazing photographer. https://www.facebook.com/groups/113954592580062/

No comments:

Post a Comment